>>Baggage: Client’s personal belongings packed for travel
>>Booking: Provisional order request by the client for tour or travel services provision
>>Cancellation fee: A fee deducted from the total safari/travel program to cover any advance expenses incurred by Hope Star climbers
>>Cancellation policy: A document that contain procedures and conditions that client and or service provider must observe when
terminating a booked program
>>Consequential damages liability: Damage caused in course of providing or using Hope Star climbers services
>> Departure: A date when a client returns home. Also to the date when a client starts the safari/tour program
>>Deposit: An advance cash paid to the bank account for the booked safari program
https://www.hopestarclimbers.comAn official website for Hope Star climbers
and manages a customer or client’s sensitive data
>>Refunds: Cash paid back to the client after all refund policy procedures have been met
>>Reservation: To provide to the client an initial place in the tour program which is subject to final confirmation
>>Travel documents: All necessary document needed for the travel, include VISA, Passport, Insurance doc., vaccination certificate,
etc. These documents differ and depend on the client’s country of residence
>> Trip: A complete tour program
>>Unforeseen circumstances:These are circumstance that occur unexpectedly after the client has started his/her safari
For amendments of existing bookings done by the client/ agent (e.g. departure dates, air tickets, accommodation, number of participants etc) a handling
fee of 50 USD per booking applies. The handling fee will be charged in addition to the service provider fees. The client/agent will bear the additional
cost caused by the amendments excluding the amendment handling fee.
- 1.Hope Star climbers accepts that our clients are humans and sometimes they face unforeseen circumstances that force them to postpone
and/ or cancel their trips. Due to this fact, we allow our clients to cancel their confirmed trips at any time.
- 2.A cancellation fee for cancellations done between 0-90 days prior to trip start date will be charged to cover any expenses incurred by Hope Star Climber in respect to this trip arrangement. Procedures on how this fee will be charged is explained from no. G, (2), (a) (ii) 4 (1-5) below.
- 3.We also extend our apology to the affected clients if Hope Star climbers cancels any confirmed booking due to extremely unforeseen
circumstances such as those mentioned in O(1) below occurring within some or all of the program areas to be visited.
- 4.Cancellation insurance is compulsory for all clients expecting to obtain services from Hope Star climbers. It is the client’s responsibility
to arrange cancellation insurance. Should a client fail to join a tour after a departure or leave prior to its completion, no refund or liability will
be accepted by Hope Star climbers.
a) Cancellation by the Client
- 1.Official Cancellation by the client by submitting the Cancellation Request via default email or website cancellation form. (Note phone call
follow up is highly recommended to avoid any miscommunication)
- 2.If the cancellation is initiated by the client, the following cancellation fee will apply:
- 3.If cancelled within 90 days or more a processing fee of 15% of the whole program cost will be charged.
- 4.If cancelled between 89 – 30 days prior to program start date, a cancellation fee of 30% of the program cost will be charged.
- 5.If cancelled between 29 – 14 days prior to program start date, a cancellation fee of 50% of the program cost will be charged.
- 6.If cancelled between 13 – 7 days prior to program start date, a cancellation fee of 75% of the program cost will be charged.
- 7.If cancelled between 0 – 6 days prior to program start date, no refund to be made.
a) Cancellation by the Company
- 1.Official Cancellation by the Company by submitting the Cancellation Request via client default email.
- 2.If the cancellation is done by the Company, all booking deposits will be refunded to the client in cash or via
the bank account provided by the client.
- >>The company may also cancel the trip because of external reasons like those mentioned in O(1) below. If this happens the company
will not be responsible for any refund due to any prior expenses incurred by the company in relation to this trip. If this happens, a client
will bear the prior expenses paid to book hotels, equipment and any other prepaid cash. The company will, however, refund the balance after
deducting those expenses.
The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client
hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorizes the Company to retain copyright for these photographs and such material.
- 1.The company also request clients to leave a review and recommendation if any in the website URL and/ or office guest book. The company also
requests the client indicate whether personal information (names, emails, phone and comments by the client) can be used for marketing and
publicity or not.
All our prices are based on the current national park fees and taxes. Should the government decide on increasing fees and taxes,
even if the client has booked the trip, we would subsequently have to pass on these increases to the client.
The payment of the deposit or any other partial payment for a reservation on a safari constitutes consent by all guests covered by
that payment to all provisions of the conditions and general information contained in the Terms and Conditions, whether the guest has
signed the booking form or not. The terms under which you agree to take a trip, cannot be changed or amended except in writing signed
by an authorized member of the Company.
Please consult us regarding age policies at the time of booking. If a guest lies about their age, we reserve the right to terminate
the safari without compensation.